Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2017 – 432 Apprentices vacancies
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) invites Application amongst Citizens of India from interested and eligible candidates in the following designated trades for engagement as apprentices under The Apprenticeship Act 1961 read in conjunction with The Apprenticeship Rules 1992 and The Apprentices Amendment Act 2014:
Vacancy details (Trade wise):
1. Fitter : 240 Posts
2. Welder : 48 Posts
3. Electrician : 144 Posts
- Educational Qualification: 10th pass with ITI in Fitter/Welder/Electrician from NCVT or SCVT recognised institute.
- Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age limit is 16 to 24 years as on 01.04.2017
- Age Relaxation: SC/ST Candidates 5 years & OBC Candidates 3 years.
- Selection Process: Selection will be through Interview.
- Application Fees: NA
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply in Prescribed Application form along with attested photocopies relevant documents send to General Manager(HRD), CETI, NCL HQ, Singrauli (M.P.) 486889 on or before 13/04/2017.