MPPSC Recruitment 2017 – State Engineering Service Exam
MPPSC Recruitment 2017 – State Engineering Service Exam: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment against 50 vacancy of Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical Engineer) through conducting State Engineering Service Exam – 2017. Qualified candidates can apply online from 16/03/2017 to 15/04/2017.
Total No. of vacancies: 50
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 48 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Age Limit: Age limit should be between 21 – 40 years for MP State candidates and 21 – 35 years for all other candidates as on 01/01/2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent as Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE).
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Preliminary, Main Examination and Interview.
- Application Fees: 1200/- for all other and outside candidates of MP state and Rs. 600/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates of MP state through online using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ NET Banking.
- Process to apply: Candidates can apply online through www.mppsc.nic.in from 16/03/2017.