MPPMCL Recruitment 2017 –Accounts, Law Officer & Junior Engineer Vacancies
MPPMCL Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 05
Name of the Vacancies:
- Accounts Officer/ Manager (Finance)-Trainee: 03 Post
- Law Officer/ Manager (Law) -Trainee: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer/ Assistant Manager (Civil)-Trainee: 01 Post
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 years for MP Domicile candidates & 21 to 35 years for other State candidates as on 01/09/2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: For Post No. 1 – Candidates should have Certified CA/ ICWA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India. For Post No. 2 – 2nd division in Law Graduation from National Law University (NLIU) with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA, For Post No. 3 – Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized university/ Polytechnic college recognized by AICTE with 55% marks.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on assessment test & interview.
- Application Fees: 1000.00 for UR/ OBC candidates of MP Domicile and Rs. 800.00 for SC/ ST candidates of MP Domicile payable at MP Online (Note: Portal Charges for online assessment test will be Rs.600.00).
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website mppmcl.com from 28/09/2017 to 27/10/2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28/09/2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27/10/2017.