MPPEB Recruitment 2017 – Block Extension Officer, Social Worker & Other Vacancies
MPPEB Recruitment 2017 Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has invited online application for the recruitment of 192 Block Extension Officer, Social Worker, Conservation Officer, Counselor, Assistant Statistics Officer Assistant Statistics Officer, Assistant Programmer & Other vacancies.
MPPEB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 192
Name of the Exam: Group-01 (Sub Group -3) Combined Recruitment Test – 2017
Name of the Post:
- Block Extension Officer: 61 Vacancies
- Assistant Programmer: 07 Vacancies
- Manager (General): 03 Vacancies
- Assistant Statistics Officer: 01 post
- Assistant Statistics Officer (Backlog): 19 Vacancies
- Program Manager (IEC & Advertisement & MIS): 01 post
- Program Manger (Child Protection): 01 post
- Program Officer (MIS): 01 post
- Program Officer IEC & Propaganda: 01 post
- Accounting Officer: 01 post
- Conservation Officer – Institutional Care: 14 Vacancies
- Conservation Officer – Non- Institutional Care: 19 Vacancies
- Counselor: 23 Vacancies
- Social Worker: 40 Vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 28 years for Unreserved, 40 years for Male (UR), 45 years for Other categories as on 01-01-2017 (Eligible only for Resident of Madhya Pradesh).
- Candidates should possess Degree in Sociology for Post No.1
- Candidates should possess Degree in Mathematics or Physics or CS or Statistics or Operation Research or Computer Application or B.E./ B.Tech In C.S or Electronics Engg for Post No.2
- Candidates should possess MBA & 1 year Computer Diploma for Post No.3
- Candidates should possess Degree in Economics or Statistics or Commerce or Mathematics or Computer Applications or Computer Operations for Post No.5
- Candidates should possess MCA or M.Sc. Computer Science and Graduation in Equivalent Subject for Post No.6
- Candidates should possess Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Psychology for Post No.11 to 14.
- Go through the notification for remaining Vacancies.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Exam Fees: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500.00 for Two Exam Papers (Unreserved), Rs. 250.00 for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH (Reserved candidates of Madhya Pradesh). There is no fees for Direct Recruitment -Backlog. Additionally all the candidates have to pay Rs. 70.00 (Portal Charges) & Rs. 40.00 for Form fees (For Citizen user).
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in from 27/09/2017 to 11/10/2017.