MP High Court Recruitment 2017 – 42 Posts
MP High Court Recruitment 2017 – MP Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level) Exam: High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has invited applications for the recruitment of 42 vacancies by conducting Madhya Pradesh (MP) Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level) through Direct Recruitment from Bar Exam-2017.
Name of the Exam: Madhya Pradesh Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level) from Bar Exam-2017
Category wise Posts:
Total No. of Posts: 42
- Unreserved: 22 Posts
- Other Backward Class: 06 Posts
- Schedule Caste: 06 Posts
- Schedule Tribe: 08 Posts
- Age: 35-48 years as on 01/01/2017 (must have been born on or after 01/01/1969 but before 01/01/1982). Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should have practiced as an Advocate (not less than seven years). Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary/ Screening Exam, Main Written Exam and Interview.
- Examination Fees: Rs. 1000 for Unreserved candidates, Rs.800 for SC/ ST/ OBC/ specially abled candidates through online including portal charges (Rs.600 per candidate).
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through mponline.gov.in from 16-03-2017 to 13-04-2017.