- IBPS 7th VIIth CRP for Clerk vacancy in Banks 2017
VIIth (7th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS
Establishment of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), a self-ruling body, has been approved by the IBA and has gotten commands from 19 Public Sector Banks (and from some other Bank/Financial Institution) to lead the enlistment of Clerk posts for their necessities.
VIIth (seventh) Common Recruitment Process (CRP) Common Written Examination (CWE) (Preliminary and Main) will be directed in December 2017 and January 2018 online by the IBPS as a for every imperatives for choice of work force for Clerks posts for the opening for 2017-18 in the accompanying 19 Public Sector Banks and in some other Bank/Financial Institution.
Public Sector Banks :
Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ UCO Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ Vijaya Bank
Clerical Grade Vacancy Details
- Age : 20-28 years years as on 01/09/2017, relaxation in age as per rules.
- Qualification : A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India.
- Vacancies : 7875 posts in various Banks in various States.
- 600.00 (Rs. 100.00 for SC/ST/PWDEx.SM) to be paid online.
How to Apply for CRP for Clerical posts?
- Candidates need to apply Online at IBPS website from 12/09/2017 to 03/10/2017 only.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration – 12/09/2017 to 03/10/2017
- Payment of Application Fees – Online 12/09/2017 – 03/10/2017
- Online Examination (Preliminary) – 02 & 03/12/2017, 09/12/2017 & 10/12/2017 (if required)
- Online Main Examination – 21/01/2018
Details and Online Submission of Application :
Please view http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Detailed_Advt_CWE_Clerks_VII-1.pdf for all the details and view and visit http://www.ibps.in for details and online submission of application.