(MADHYA PRADESH VYAVSAYIK PAREEKSHA MANDAL)
“Chayan Bhawan”, Main Road No.1, Chinar Park (East), Bhopal – 462011
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), Bhopal has issued notification against recruitment of 51 Various Project Director posts under Panchayat and Rural Development Department.
Total Number of Vacancies: 51
Names of Posts:
I. State Level:
1. State Project Director – 01 Post.
2. Assistant State Project Director – 01 Post.
II. District Level:
1. District Finance Director – 09 Posts.
2. District Director (Monitoring and Evaluation) – 03 Posts.
3. District Director (Micro Finance) – 04 Posts.
4. District Director (Agriculture) – 06 Posts.
5. District Director (Micro Enterprises) – 04 Posts.
6. District Director (Upgrading Skills & Employment) – 03 Posts.
7. District Director (Community Institution Building) – 02 Posts.
8. Assistant District Director (Mass Training) – 09 Posts.
9. Assistant District Director (Finance) – 04 Posts.
10. Assistant District Director (Animal Husbandry) – 05 Posts.
Age: Candidate should have 18 to 40 years as on 01/01/2013.
[hmtad name="Adsense Unit 3" align="floatleft"]
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Graduation/ PG in relevant disciplines.
Application Fees: General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 500.00 towards application Fees and SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 250.00. Fees can be paid by the use of Master/Visa Credit/Debit card or through Internet Banking or through MP Online. Those who prefer to pay through MP Online kiosk will need to pay Rs. 50.00 in addition to the application Fees amount.
Selection Process: Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of performance in Written Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply only through Online from www.vyapam.nic.in website on or before 22/12/2012.
For other details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, other instructions and conditions, click on the link given below…